Here are today’s Wolf Tracks:
- The European season has ceased and Ricky Rubio has helped lead his team to the top of the league. Being only 19, Rubio has elevated his play and shown why he won’t be a fluke.
Pro: I believe Rubio truly has the court vision of an all-time great. Stockton, Magic, Nash – name who you want. I think Rubio sees the floor on that level.
Con: Rubio just cannot finish at the basket at all, and he doesn’t really score in the lane, either.
- Brewer’s number are starting to catch the eyes of fantasy basketball players. Maybe Brewer could become a waiver wire wonder for some championship team out there.
- Here’s a video from Kevin Arnovitz on how the Clippers were brutally beaten last night by the lowly Nets.
- This is John Krolik of Cavs: The Blog’s take on last night’s game.
- The punishment has been declared: Gilbert Arenas and Javaris Crittenton are banned for remainder of season.