Great outing for the Wolves last night. They came out and stepped on the Clippers’ lowly hearts, just as I proposed they do. Way to go guys! Now let’s just continue that play into tomorrow night versus the New York Knicks, whom beat us badly on the 26th. Revenge anyone? Here are today’s Wolf Tracks:
- To the surprise of many, including me, Ryan Hollins made the start last night. It worked out quite nicely as he put up 19 points, tying his career high.
- The Wolves have had difficulty putting fans in seats but their new ad campaign contains billboards admitting to this year’s troubles.“An honest assessment of the past. A plan for the future”.
- Take a look at Kevin Arnovitz’s take on last night’s butt-whooping of the L.A. Clippers.
- The match-ups between Boston and Atlanta this season have been great entertainment. Crawford stepped up big for the Hawks last night.
- A great game last night with the Bulls and Hornets resulted in a great finish. “And as you can see from the play-by-play, the game ended with a steal by Rose”.