The Wolves are on a winning streak (2 games) and I think we’re primed and ready to have a winning month here in February. This momentum we’re coming in with sure does help the matter. Here are today’s Wolf Tracks:
- President of Basketball Operations, David Kahn, made it be heard today that “No big trades at deadline [are] coming”.
A modest deal, according to Kahn, would be a move that gives the Wolves more talent off the bench at forward or center.
- Ever since stepping into the starting role two games ago, Ryan Hollins has posted two big games and helped the Wolves grab two victories. He’s now being considered a sleeper in deep fantasy leagues.
- Ramon Sessions may be traded this summer. Say it ain’t so Wolves! I love Sessions and his play as a back-up point guard has really solidified this team from the bench’s standpoint. Only time will tell what happens to this team and a lot of light will be shed this summer.
- Stephon Marbury played his first game in China.
- Great game between Boston and the Lakers last night ending with a Kobe jumper to win it. Who would’ve guessed? Darius of Forum Blue and Gold goes over the match-up.
- The rumors of a potential T-Mac trade are spoiling the good season the Rockets are putting together despite missing two All-Stars.
- The Washington Post is reporting that the Washington Wizards explored trading Gilbert Arenas before the gun incident. That would’ve been smart.