The Wolves take on the Pistons tonight in Detroit at 7 p.m., so make sure you tune in! Here are today’s Wolf Tracks:
- Recently, there has been some jawing between who deserves the rights of being NBA’s Superman: Shaq or Dwight Howard. Marc Stein says someone else is the NBA’s Superman. Betcha can’t guess who it is!
- Ray Richardson of the Pioneer Press discusses how this second half of this season spells a lot for current players and free-agents to be.
- Jerry Zgoda of the Star Tribune says that Kahn has the assets in place to make this team a contender. And I couldn’t agree more.
Wolves boss David Kahn has enough assets to work with, between young players and draft choices, to build a contender.
- The Clips traded Marcus Camby to the Blazers for Travis Outlaw, Steve Blake and cash. Here is the take from two fellow fans and bloggers of the teams, Henry Abbott and Kevin Arnovitz.
- This is ESPN’s Trade Machine. I’m sure many of you are associated with this fun tool. I want to start hearing some feedback from everyone, so I want people to start playing around and make out a nice trade that will benefit the T-Wolves for this season and/or next. I want to make some dialogue with fans about what direction they think this team should go in. If we can get enough people to play along, we could have a nice little forum going! So get to it!