The Wolves suffered a tough loss to a great team last night in a game where their heart played a bigger part than a few games in the past. Here are today’s Wolf Tracks:
- Last night the Wolves put up an honorable effort against the Thunder only to come up short, but they did find a silver lining despite the loss in Darko Milicic. Did you know he was +35 last night?!
Darko Milicic even had fans chanting his name — “We want Darko! We want Darko!” — during a timeout with 3:54 left in the fourth quarter. Fans urged Wolves coach Kurt Rambis to put the 7-foot center back in the game, and Rambis obliged. Milicic, playing in his debut game with the Wolves, almost shared in a dramatic win.
- David Kahn wrote a letter to the fans and this one discusses 2010-2011 season ticket prices being cut nearly in half.
- The Wolves recalled center Nathan Jawai from a weekend stint with D-League affiliate Sioux Falls Skyforce.
- ESPN analyst, Chris Sheridan, writes about T-Mac’s debut with the Knicks and how he didn’t want to be the hero in overtime.
- Salt City Hoops discusses the Jazz’s deals over the deadline and how Deron Williams is not too happy with how it all went down.
- Check out Royce’s take on last night’s game over at the Daily Thunder.
- Despite a distraught Deron Williams, the Jazz battled from a 25 point deficit, only to defeat the Blazers in OT, 93-89.