The Wolves put forth a hard-fought effort in Atlanta last night, but the Hawks proved to be too strong against the Wolves’ youthful, fighting spirits. Up next will be a trip to the heart of America in Oklahoma City to take on the Thunder for the second time this week. Hopefully this time we can come out with a different result than last Sunday. Here are today’s Wolf Tracks:
- After two, three-pointers last night, Corey Brewer ranks 3rd in the league with 23 straight games with a three-pointer. He trails only Chauncey Billups (25) and Aaron Brooks (29).
- The Detroit News is reporting “Ex-Pistons castoff Darko Milicic has Timberwolves howling.” I like the sound of that! I would like to add that only after two games, Darko has looked good and played his minutes in a tough manner. We still need a bigger sample size to judge his total body of work and see if we should woo him into returning to us next season instead of returning to play in the European League. But so far, so good.
- Yahoo! Sports goes Behind the Box Score for last night’s Wolves vs. Hawks match-up.
- Did anyone see Manu Ginobili’s block on a Kevin Durant fastbreak slam? It’s hard to even imagine, so I’d just click it and give it a look-sy.
- Zach Lowe of the Celtics Hub, discusses how the Cavs may have pulled off the biggest con-artist trade of all-time.
- Unlike T-Wolves fans, Thunder fans always come out to see their team compete, despite the lack of “Superstar” names devoting their love to their team.
- Caron Butler is a naughty straw-chewer. The league is now taking actions against his odd habit.