Deprecated: Function eregi_replace() is deprecated in /home/howlintw/public_html/wp-content/themes/blaskan/functions.php on line 543
The Wolves endured a thorough beating at the hands of the Portland Trailblazers on Saturday night and it looks as if Al Jefferson took the loss particularly hard… Here are today’s Wolf Tracks:
- As most of you have heard by now, Al Jefferson was arrested Sunday night on suspicion of DUI.
- In addition to Jefferson’s run-in with the law, the Wolves have cracked the whip as well suspending the team’s starting power forward for two games.
- The Wolves ended a 3-9 month in a way too familiar fashion. Here’s the Star Tribune’s take on Saturday’s game and the month overall.
- Sources have just announced that the Wolves will release center Mark Blount, allowing him to re-sign with another contender before the playoffs begin. Nice to know ya, Mark!
- There are some bad brand names in the NBA: Utah Jazz, L.A. Lakers and others I just don’t understand. When trying to be original while picking a team name, why not make it relative to the geographical area, eh? With Michael Jordan supposdely ready to buy the Charlotte Bobcats, they have been contimplating rebranding the team entirely. Matt Moore of Hardwood Paroxysm couldn’t agree more.
- Here is Queen City Hoops’ take on the potential Jordan’s Bobcats’ potential name change.
- The NetsAreScorching are posting fan’s e-mails. Such nice guys they are.
- The Cavs and Heat blew it by not acquiring Amar’e Stoudemire and the Suns failed to take advantage of his 41-point game last night against the San Antonio Spurs.
- Coaches and teams are giving their best pitch to center Zydrunas Ilgauskas but all signs point towards him returning to the Cleveland Cavaliers.