Big Al returned to the lineup for the Wolves last night and made a big difference. Because if he hadn’t have come back, we would’ve lost by at least 40! Woah! Well it’s nice to see him back and here are today’s Wolf Tracks:
- As I said already, Jefferson has come back and is more than happy to be here.
- The new ad campaign and revival of the Target Center called ‘Run with the Pack’, has been a major success thus far, selling over 300 season ticket packages. Not too shabby. Henry Abbott explains more.
- Ryan Hollins was ejected last night for elbowing Dirk Nowitzki in the head.
- The San Antonio Spurs have just suffered a severe loss: Tony Parker will miss up to six weeks with a broken right hand.
- Darren Collison is really making a name for himself in the NBA in the absence of Chris Paul. Last night, Collison had 20 assists. Now, the Hornets have their own little roster issues that they’ll need to sort out come season’s end.