After a poor, lackluster effort this weekend, the Wolves wrap up this horrendous season on Wednesday this week. But even before that glorious day arrives, they first have to head to San Antonio and take on the Spurs tonight. I think you can chalk up April as a winless month for the T-Wolves. Here are today’s Wolf Tracks:
- Al Jefferson returned to action last night and didn’t make the most of it. He had only five point in 30 minutes.
- Yahoo! Sports writer Adrian Wojnarowski tweets:
Wolves haven’t gotten enough credit for how bad of a team that is. What an embarrassment. I’m sure Kahn’s great credentials give all hope.
- With only two games left, the Wolves are working out D-League prospect Greg Stiemsma. A legit 6’11″ center could be handy but why so late, Wolves?
- Is Darko a glass of kool-aid or a big pitcher of poison? Any opinions?
- Hornets 24/7 has their take on last night’s destruction of the T-Wolves.
- With such a tight race in the West, anyone and everyone has a target on their back. Alert: Upsets will be made.
- The Thunder have been nothing but thunderous these past few weeks when it counts the most. They had to return from 20 down to beat the Warriors last night. They’ll need to elevate their play soon if they don’t plan on getting ousted early from this season’s tough Western Conference playoffs.
- The Bulls took control of the final playoff spot in the East last night by beating the Raptors. Can they hold their grasp on it for the final two games?
- The Nuggest added George Karl’s son, Coby Karl, amidst his father’s battle against cancer.