Some good stuff out there today; good enough to put out your favorite Wolf Tracks! Here are today’s Wolf Tracks:
- Luke Ridnour will be introduced at the Target Center today as the Wolves’ latest free agent signing.
- With the signing of yet another former Milwaukee Buck as a back-up, it seems inevitable that Ramon Sessions is headed out the door. But Sessions himself doesn’t think so.
- Marc Spears calls the Wolves losers in Summer League. Honestly, who isn’t?
- Could Mike Beasley be primed for a breakout career? His newfound maturity both on and off the court will help.
- Corey Brewer and Ramon Sessions are on a caravan going to schools to put on a mini basketball camp.
- This summer’s season ticket promotions were a huge success:
The Timberwolves report sales of about 400 new season tickets from their “pay the pick” promotion that priced seats based on their NBA lottery pick (No. 4). That means those season tickets sell for $172 apiece.
The Wolves say they have an overall season-ticket renewal rate of about 85 percent on a full-season equivalent of nearly 6,000 tickets.