1. Determine coach Kurt Rambis’ future.
2. Sign Ricky Rubio by a May 31 deadline that allows the Spanish guard to agree to terms under the current labor agreement.
3. Pursue veteran leadership. Expect them to inquire again about Phoenix’s Steve Nash. Who’d be a more stabilizing veteran than the two-time MVP?
4. Wait until a new labor agreement is reached to try to sign Kevin Love to a contract extension and then wait some more to let Michael Beasley and Anthony Randolph prove themselves before paying up.
5. Say goodbye to point guard Jonny Flynn, who almost certainly will be traded before the Wolves play again.
Couldn’t have said it better myself.