My first job when I started at HTW was to create a weekly list of all things Timberwolves called Wolf Tracks. Well, I’d like to re-present Wolf Tracks for the 2013-2014 season! Here you’ll find a bunch of tidbits about your Minnesota Timberwolves and the NBA being said all around the interwebs. Enjoy!
Around the web:
- City and team officials announced the plans for a $97 million remodeling project for the Target Center this afternoon.
- Bruce Brothers analyzes Ricky Rubio’s new, improved shooting form in hopes of becoming one of the NBA’s elite point guards.
- The Wolves improved on the defensive end last year thank to Andrei Kirilenko’s presence. Without him, the defense will be more of a “team effort,” according to Bruce Brothers.
- Rant Sports breaks down five must-watch games for the upcoming season.
- This just in: ESPN1500 talked with Rick Adelman about the state of flux at the small forward position.
Ordering Minnesota Timberwolves shirt tomorrow
— Demonte Johnson (@Marquette3000) October 28, 2013
ESPN the Magazine projects the Warriors with a 0% chance to win the title but has the Timberwolves at 5.2%. http://t.co/WnK4NsoSMn
— Rafael Uehara (@rafael_uehara) October 24, 2013
Can I get ur autograph please @rickyrubio9 lol
— Gorgui Dieng (@GorguiDieng) October 22, 2013
All around the NBA:
- Samsung is now an official partner of the NBA, signing a deal worth $100 million deal to provide the screens and gadgets that only enhance the in-arena experience.
- ESPN’s Uni-Watch is on the prowl. One team with a target on their back: The Wolves. Some of the ugliest jerseys in the league.
- Bill Simmons and Jalen Rose’s NBA Previews on Grantland are coming to a close. Released today were numbers four, three and two.
- Rob Mahoney makes 20 predictions for the NBA season.