Wolves on the Web:
- Mr. Chase Budinger is back on the court working through light basketball drills but still isn’t expected to return for quite some time.
- Amidst the controversy happening down in Miami, the Timberwolves have banned any and all forms of hazing in their locker room. No more Dora backpacks for rookies.
- Here’s the breakdown of Wolves In the Rankings: ESPN: 5th, CBS: 4th, NBC: 8th.
- The Timberwolves’ heart and soul do such a great job of reaching out to the community by offering their wisdom and experience to the youngsters in school. They did that at Business Club Day, inviting 22 schools’ students to learn more about working in the sports industry.
- I like this little breakdown of the Wolves’ five upcoming games.
- Fred Katz breaks down Kevin Martin’s importance to this year’s offensive onslaught.
- I think we can all figure out what’s up with Shabazz Muhammed and his limited playing time but Nick Guenther still asks the question here.
- Now this makes me sad. Following his stand up performance last Saturday, Dave Chappelle and Prince hosted a pick-up game at the Target Center to raise money for the relief efforts from the deadly typhoon in the Phillipines. 1,000 people were let in, and although Prince was a no-show (No surprise there), he donated $25,000 to the cause.
— Orazio Cauchi (@paxer89) November 18, 2013
Mark my words #Twolves #5 seed in the playoffs
— Khalil Smith (@schmittigansmon) November 17, 2013
— Mitsu (@Mitsuaki) November 19, 2013
All Around the NBA:
- The New York teams are under fire because of their slow starts. Now Jason Kidd and Mike Woodson face a bumpy road ahead.
- If you haven’t already, you HAVE to check out this Christmas games ad, ‘Jingle Hoops’
- It’s a wacky season when Kyle Korver is closing in on breaking a record.
- The next-gen consoles — PS4 and Xbox One — are launching before our eyes as are the new titles of NBA 2K14. Needless to say, the graphics are salivating.